Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas



It is almost the end of November so this only means that December is coming right after! December will trigger an out-of-this-world ecstasy, a perfect excuse for everyday to be a 'holiday' and a royal combination of feasts and dreams. 

Blame the holiday mood! (and the moody skies too)   

I've yet to think think of what's to come for this Christmas. Every Christmas holds a special meaning for me. Those in the recent two years were slightly painful, yet heartwarming and extremely unforgettable for me. 

It was a quiet Christmas two years back. 
Me, my sister Joyce and a handful of young punk cousins at Dempsey Hill Dome Cafe. I was at the lowest in my life - low on food, low on happiness and low on life. The only high was the all-time high level of bursting tear glands. I'm glad it passed. 

It was a Disney Christmas last year. 
I was at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando with my sisters, Hazel and June and brother-in-law, Kevin. Honestly, it was awkward spending Christmas with all the fancypancy Disney characters. I can never be more glad that I was spending a happier Christmas though. Not the best Christmas, but a good one at least.   

With only a month away, I wonder what is Christmas going to be like for me this year. I'm dreaming of star lights, Saffransbullar, some Pepparkakor and Glögg. 

Yup, I'm dreaming..

No comments:

Post a Comment