Friday, November 15, 2013

Morning.

November is buzzing by with a few days being hospitalized and the rest of the days working. Not forgetting how terrible it is to be locked up at home, no thanks to a super long medical leave. I feel like I'm both a bee and an ant. I am also going slightly crazy. 

I think I haven't worked so hard all my life, spending 75% of my time everyday on work (yes even on weekends!). I'm not even complaining though :) Blessed am I to be able to do what I love and it keeps me going. I'm so focused in what I do and I think Leroy is starting to miss me a little more than usual (hahahahhaha)

Can't wait to wake up in the morning to breakfast/brunch. These late nights are killing me and I am absolutely starved. 


Here's the amazing throw-in-the-bowl dishes that I'm best at. Greek yoghurt, cereal, mixed nuts, dried figs, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and kiwi berries. I LOVE BERRIES BERRY MUCH. 

HUNGRY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment