Monday, January 30, 2012

Skype entertains.

I am now tuned in to Skype listening to my friend(s) read their scripts for a presentation on Warehouse Management System (WMS). WMS is an interesting topic but it fails to interest me. Can't believe that I'm already into the 4th week of school.. Final year, final semester. Time truly truly flies...

Here I am working with a group of boys which I.. 1. Know, 2. Never seen and heard of, 3. Seen and heard but never spoken to. This team was formed based on a lottery?!?! Really, lottery!? YEAR 4 AND WE STILL NEED TO DO THIS SORT OF NONSENSE? -.- Complaints aside, it was nonetheless a great opportunity to meet new people :)


Being on Skype now reminds me of the very few but crazy times I had over Skype while I was away from home. I have a habit of taking screenshots of anything and everything so I've got several of these from Skype conversations.. Since I don't have much time to post all of those now, I'll post my favourite!


This is me at the bottom left corner! This screenshot was taken on 12th November 2011 when I just returned to Sweden from my trip to London and Bath. There I was showing off my new buys to my sisters - I'm fully decked in cheap (and surprisingly good!!) winter wear from Primark*. That's a SUPER thick snood which gives me 毛 in my mouth ALL THE TIME and a beanie with long ear flaps, tassels and a cute fuzzy ball on top.

Okay anyway!!! Back to me and my mum. Halfway through our Skype conversation, my sister made my mum stand in front of the webcam because.. "三姐, you and mummy wearing the same things!!!" HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH my mum honestly buys the funniest things. She said the thing wrapping her head helps in maintaining some sort of ionic balance.... Hmmmmm. It's damn cute anyway! My mum, the screenshot, her being shy and hiding behind her bolster because I told her I needed to take a screenshot of this. Everything about this is just so cute :)

Picture of the year 2011.

Alright, need to sort out the pile of assignments waiting to be completed........... I share a love-hate relationship with school.


*Primark is a clothing retailer selling items at mega pocket-friendly prices! People shop like everything's free there. No one ever ever ever leaves Primark empty-handed. Not lying! In case you're wondering how pocket-friendly is pocket-friendly, I got the snood for only 4 pounds (about 8SGD) and saw the exact piece retailing in H&M at 19 euros (if I remember correctly). That's 33 vs 8 SGD!?!?!?!?! Ok, even if I remembered wrongly, the one at H&M's at least 10 euros, so that is still 17.5 vs 8 SGD ?!?!?!?! There, I've made my point.



No comments:

Post a Comment