Saturday, January 28, 2012

I am back! :)



It's been a really long time since my last public blog post (on whichever platform - diaryland, livejournal, blogger, tumblr, wordpress etc). I've been on so many platforms, mainly to try out what's the best.. Finally making the big move from my all-time favourite Livejournal back to Blogger!

I lost it all in blogging a year ago because of how sudden I've lost a love so strong. I originally thought that was the end of the world, but it clearly isn't. Not going to lie about how depressing things turned out.. Yet through this time of recovery, I've made HUGE discoveries about me, my life and everything else around. I'll save your time by not dwelling into a past heartache. Rather, we'll take it good by seeing how life kicked off ever since :)

In the recent year 2011, I've made trips around the world and back.. with special thanks to my 4-5 month long overseas exchange programme in Sweden - turned out to be the best time of my life!!   Living life like how a procrastinator should, I have truckloads of photos waiting to be shared! I just hope school doesn't kill me any further with the endless projects and assignments.

That said, I'll be back with more posts and many many many more things to share!

It should seem nice for me to make a teeny weeny introduction about myself.. so I'll leave that for the next! I've created an "About me" page!

Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment