Monday, January 30, 2012

Resolution for 2012

2011 was a year of great gains - experiences, sights and weight.

My 2011 was fantas-to-the-tic! So much so that I jumped in shock when I stepped on the weighing scale in 2012. The weighing scale tells great stories.

In the past month or so, I've heard my friends tell me "No lah jaz.. you look the same what...". SO HAPPY
Then I've heard my cousin told me "you like put on weight in sweden hor jazreel.. but look better leh" and my uncle saying "你肥了hor.. 可是比较美leh!" HAPPY?? NOT REALLY :O ok la not living in denial... fat means fat. ok loh........

It's almost been a month since I've been back.. It doesn't seem so long ago yet it doesn't feel any more recent either. According to that stack of Welcome Home Package from the school's office of international relations, I should now be at the Storming stage - where I am making comparisons and complaining about the host country (Sweden) being a better place to be in. OF COURSE SWEDEN IS BETTER. meh......

But anyway it's great to be back with my family and friends!

Ok not to digress, I am working hard at losing weight (ok maybe not so hardworking but at least i'm working on it). Hope this doesn't backfire! Exercising is great. I love working up a sweat! Great sense of satisfaction :)

EVERYONE STOP SNACKING ON CHINESE NEW YEAR COOKIES AND NUTS!! WORK OUT 2012! 


RESOLUTION FOR ALL:
JIAYOU AH!!!!! TOGETHER TOWARDS A HEALTHY SINGAPORE! OOSH!!!! *pumps fist in the air!



No comments:

Post a Comment