Sunday, March 18, 2012

again..

Hello hello!!!! :)

Gosh, I've been away from this blog for quite sometime and I'm dying to make updates :( I even attempted to write a blogpost in my phone (about the lousy "korean bbq" mentioned in the previous post -.-) while in the train on my way home from school. Good attempt in starting, writing but i can't seem to get to the end yet :(

School's been consuming me, inside and out. Certainly taking up a lot of my time..I can't do anything about that since I am suppose to be a full-time student anyway. I cannot wait to get out of it. School's been a complete whirlwind and several things are just making me feel so useless. Think, grades. Sounds like the world's most trivial thing to even be worried about. It's so stupid to even say that grades are affecting how I feel.. This shall pass. Not too much about the grades now so long I continue to do my best. NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

I'm getting boring with all that talk about school so I'm going to squeeze out the many many posts and pictures which are in my head and laptop but never in the blog -.- very very soon!

just needed to know that I am still alive… phew. and perhaps a wee bit of activity on Instagram and twitter keep me sane. Thank God for the social media tidbits. :)

Time to get some rest before I head down tomorrow to Orchard to….
COUNT, TIME AND OBSERVE TAXIS. IN TOWN. ON A SUNDAY EVENING.
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!??!?!

(TELL ME AGAIN WHY SCHOOL IS NOT VALUE ADDING  95% OF THE TIME)

Sigh!
5 more weeks of school and I AM DONE.

TIll then,
happy Sunday!!!!! Breatheeeeeeee everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment