Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I've been busy..

  • catching up with projects
  • carbo loading.
 ?!?!?!?

Unavoidable to be dealing with the massive amount of school work right now but I've been eating way way WAY TOO MUCH carbs. It's so much it's beyond funny and realistic. My stomach is so limitless and I can just keep stuffing all of these carbohydrate goodness into my mouth. I always tell myself "ok this will be the last" but it never ends. My mind is too weak. I succumb to carbohydrates. I love you, you horrible stuff which converts into fats. Entire pile of fats enveloping me right now since I've had carbohydrates in such excessive amounts. It is both satisfying yet tormenting.

Can't remember the exact things that I've had over the week.. but for as much as I can recall..
In the past 24hours, here's a simple list of food that I've had..


  • Nature Valley Peanut butter granola bars x 2
  • Yami 5 oz frozen peach yogurt
  • Granola toppings
  • Provence chocolate wassant
  • Apple
  • Lao ban Soya beancurd
  • Broccoli Penne pasta x 2 bowls
  • Tortilla chips (the GIANT pack of Doritos tortilla chips nom nom. i don't do snack size because they're no fun!)
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Meiji Plain crackers
  • Provence's Milk Pan
  • Whole wheat sandwich x2
  • Frozen banana
  • Post Select's Blueberry morning x 2 cups
  • Milk 
  • Love letters 
WHAT THE CARB!?

Everything in the past 24hours. Do not mess with me... I love carbs i'm so freaky!!
Love my carbs so much I cannot say 'no' when all of them are screaming at me, waiting to be eaten! my mind gets blocked everytime I see carbs.

oh my froyo!!
oh my cereal!!
oh my pasta!!
oh my bread!!
oh my carb!!

i remember the first time i tried the delish mini croissants at Petit Provence Clarke Quay some two years ago.. Both the sugar coated crisp top petit cro and the fluffy soft wassant were oh-so-good!
always a froyo fan, love my bananas, mad for bread and this entire fantasy about the different sources of carbohydrates can drive me crazy endlessly.. 

right now, i'll do anything just to have some sweet potato fries


sigh, back to some serious work.

< edit : i forgot to include the crazy amounts of cake i've had. i finished a 6cm x 12cm chocolate banana walnut cake that my sister baked + (more than 10) slices of durian, cheese, jackfruit and prune kueh lapis that my mum bought from Batam. All byyyyyy myselfffff~~ 

i am so lost.>

No comments:

Post a Comment