Sunday, March 4, 2012

The day after the Birthday day

Hello! :)

Here i am on the last day of my last recess week of my last semester in school. The past week has been miserable and truly unforgettable for me. Probably the worst recess week ever..... :( i've also been having a lot of bad food recently. Bad referring to food that could taste better, not food that has gone bad/sour. boo...

Quick update of the day after my birthday lol. met up with my favourite thief&co! wasn't a long day out though..  (no thanks to school and work and projects) WELL, LAST SEVEN WEEKS.

We were supposed to have brunch at Epicurious. Madness how I haven't been there yet. Really need to get a life and stop twirling in my own shell! Change of plans because I overslept tsk tsk tsk ^^ this thief&co family annoys and irritates the hell out of me every.single.time haahhahaha but it's a special yet strange type of love bond that we share.

After one hour (or longer) of screaming at each other over whatsapp and even in the car, we finally decided on Prive Bakery Cafe. I've concluded that we make the world's greatest road hazard. Lethal combination EVERY SINGLE TIME. The boys drive, the girls scream. Drives me crazy ah all of you hahahahhaa
   
Ordered fries with truffle mayonnaise which was really only ordinary.
 
   
Eggs Royale Hollandaise sauce was creamy and good. Poached eggs were nothing but fail. James and Vicksburg were complaining how bad their eggs were..... (something like what's in the picture above) but decided to just shut up and eat their eggs when they saw mine. my heart sank so many levels............ oh prive oh prive your eggs your eggs. 

Had them changed into a new set for me and what you see above was the 'improved' version which was still bad?! Don't even want to take a picture of the failed eggs from the first plate. so so SO disappointing sigh
 James, Sabri, Vicksburg
   
 
that's the end of my saturday sad story.

came home to munch on macarons that Shuang got me the previous day!
and continued my sad life with work and dealing with one crap of a simulation software called flex sim. grrrrrrrrrrr. 

midterms this tuesday for this module and i'm gonna get a crack in my skull soon -.-
 
from Tracy! <3
 
swedish-filled card from my artist sue!!
Crazy Copy of Coco Chanel Card hahahaha so many Cs. from the brightest stars in my life <3 <3 <3
jeng jeng! exchanged :D 
And a picture of a cupcake made by Keef in Virginia on my birthday HAHAHAH

Anyway, I don't know if you love Tao Kae Noi, but I do! 

Recently caught this Thai movie (one of my sister is thai crazy) which runned for 2hours and longer. The story revolves around the coming of our favourite seaweed snack Tao Kae Noi and more importantly the Tao Kae Noi's ("young entrepreneur" in Thai) spirit. It's so inspiring every aspiring Tao Kae Noi should watch it. lol Tao Kae Noi overload.. Not everyone will get the same take away message as I did because I've asked my sisters and I've heard 4 different replies. I've got the "I see the light" experience. hahahahah

 
Top Secret: The Billionaire [Thai Movie]

From my week and movie, here are two sets of two words that I'll leave with you today: Time flies. Not lying. Go flying. Keep trying.

Don't be afraid to fall but always rise again.


No comments:

Post a Comment