Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sick pea..

am now halfway through my last recess week and I've actually spent the bulk of it in bed. Not lazing around but actually resting from a sudden onset of fever, diarrhoea, joint and muscle aches. It was scary on tuesday night when I just returned from a day of project meetings.. Sue and Joyce were worried that it could be food poisoning or worse, dengue (which tripled my fear!)

rushed to Raffles a&e and the doctor could do no blood test and the likes because it was only the first day of fever. so, i'm now back home doing observations and dealing with the random giddy and faint moments. need to start doing work all over again. Sue blames it on my sleeping patterns, ting blames it on my oat bars that i eat in school all the time, leroy says the angel is not doing its job, deb combines the weather, too little sleep and too much studying hahahah love it! 


Here's what i've been doing for a few days:

 
hahahaha not a fan of 9gag.com but this one really got me laughing!



i hope it's a good thing that i'm actually feeling a lot better now; save for the giddy heads and random tiny red spots on my arms hmmmmmmmm. keeping my fingers crossed for this suspected case of dengue. final weeks of schooling (the rest of my life!!!) - really NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT!



No comments:

Post a Comment