Sunday, April 22, 2012

Almost there.

In 20 19.2 hours, you will stop hearing me complain about how I hate school and all of its projects and assignments. I look forward to the end of tomorrow's paper - my final university term examination. There's so much to say but I can seem to get my thoughts sorted out at this particular moment.

So, marking this time and date in my calender for the rest of my life.. By 23rd April 2012, 7pm, I am free. Free from school, that is!!!

Don't get me wrong because I share a love-hate relationship with school. Sometimes hate but mostly love. I know I express hate a lot more often than love.. but this is really normal.

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
 
What I really want to say is that I cannot wait to see how my life will proceed with all the uncertainties and challenges ahead. Life's not going to be a bed of roses and I know the vicious cycles of "i wish", "i regret", "i hate" will emerge some day.. but for now I really want to feed my curious mind and unleash the fiery desire to achieve and to challenge the odds.

Okokokok anyway, 4 years onward and I am still capable of writing a blog post. so, HEY SCHOOL DIDN'T KILL ME!!!!! :D Starting from tomorrow, I can stop telling myself "I will survive... I will survive...". Tomorrow, I'll scream "__   ________"! (this has to wait till I'm done with my final paper.)

Alright i really cannot wait to post pictures of so many other things!!! To end this wordy post, here's a picture.......... of more words.  tsk tsk!


WHAT WHOLESOMENESS.


This is from the last page of my course pack of my most hated, most incomprehensible, most demoralizing module. Also my last paper in my university life. what a fantastic way to end my 4 years. Unforgettable -.- If I am allowed to give a truthful answer, I don't want nor need to know anything in this course book. Ever!? But I did it anyway. Human forced to comply to our environments.
Oh well the irony... 

But yes think about it, what is it that you really want and need in life? 
STUDY HARD PLAY HARD THE DAY IS COMING!!!! BE BACK HAPPIER AND WITH MORE COLOURS!!!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
//heart spam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment