Sunday, April 1, 2012

just keep swimming.

 
I made my own SOAP!

Yes I did! That was more than one month ago.. it's part of my birthday celebration with my world's most boring cat (but also my favourite one). I've been meaning to put up the pictures yet I can't find the time to :( wish I had 48hours a day so that I could do so :( 

This week has got to be my most insane week this semester.. just hoping that it will not get any worse than this. School woes again! Hanging on to the last few weeks. Can't believe March just marched off like that!! The thought of school coming to a complete end excites me. Yet it unknowingly throws me down memory lane, reminding me of how 4 years of university have just zoomed by. The friends, the everything. 

Well, an *emo post can wait.
Right now I'll need some sleep for my meeting later in school (on a Sunday yet again). Got to make this a Sunday to remember since I won't have many Sundays left to spend in school. For this, I am so glad.

I'll be back soon when I get bits of my life returned to me... for now it's just gonna be me & my projects. Ready to conquer the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment