Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I SURVIVED!

24th April 2012
03:48am
Bangkok

So, I've been saving those two words for today.. Finally got the chance to use it :) Felt like magic. Happiness was bursting at the seams. hahaha i couldn't contain my excitement so I went slightly hysterical with the "I survived" words all over my world.. including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It was a moment that I had to capture because there won't be another today.

Extremely tired now that it is 4.47am in Singapore. I am so tired. Today was a mad rush at home, throwing all my random clothes together, doing last minute readings for the last paper while rushing down to here there and everywhere to run errands, then to the airport, then more errands (with a lot of last minute revision), finally to school. 24hours never felt so long.

Have to wake up very early tomorrow so I shall sleep now. One thing I tell myself now that I am 99.9% done with school, I've got to get my sleeping habits right. Need to, want to and will eventually get it right. Need to stop being so nocturnal or surviving on so little sleep because I obviously cannot survive for long if I keep being a sleepless 'hero'. Shall see where I will go with this...

I'm learning to capture moments but there are way too many. I realize, too, that I am always writing when I have nothing to do. Writing with my pen, with my phone, with my mind. Every single second I want to document it down. From the broad observations to the tiny details.

Finally, I am so smart that I got myself locked out of wifi access on my phone. -.- !#$%*)#! just as I was about to reply whatsapps and all >:( suckssssssss. Need to stop being such a smartie pants. I WANNA CHECK INSTAGRAM I WANNA SEE PHOTOS :( Also decided not to get a SIM card with data coverage/line because this will give me ample focus on savoring the bits and pieces of this 3 day trip. So much to do, so much to see, so much to learn.

ok! hope i get some time to R&R before going back home to do more chionging... secretly proud that I have decided to do this. Took me so long before making this decision...

 OK GOOD NIGHT IT'S 5AM IN SINGAPORE NOW!!!
good night can't wait for breakfast hahahahahhaha then work :) i feel slightly proud :)

keep going!
(idk if this entry even makes sense but yes to memories and i am tired.. just like when drunk, words flow better hahahaah) 

No comments:

Post a Comment