Monday, August 27, 2012

On Monday, I am happy.

I know I'm missing 2-3 days of updates for The power of 365. Photobucket's being difficult but this shall not be my convenient excuse.

Just 365 days ago, I've got mussels, chocolates, waffles and fries stuffing up my face. Also hopping about carelessly, searching for Manneken Pis in Brussels, Belgium. That was THE LIFE.

Today, I'm still leading a life here in Singapore with all things marvelous - family, friends, food. A different life and a different time for sure, but life's like that. So keep rockin' it, wherever you are!

lovin' how my instagram photo stream looks like for now before I start plaguing it with my filter inconsistencies again. 

Will be back. I'll be back. Hear from me soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't see this until 1 week later but thank you so so much :) and have a happy weekend!

      Delete