Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The power of 365

One fine day at work, I received a text message from Tracy.


Brings back a flash flood of memories which was forwarded to Instagram where I emphasized on the power of 365 (by fishing out my precious map of Lund and boarding ticket to Copenhagen).


I then came up with an idea of doing a post a day meant for 365 days ago. Sounds extremely stupid because updates from exchange should have been up here a year ago when the emotions were bloody and raw. I have been looking at my photos very very very (understatement) regularly but never ever uploading them. This could be a good time to start sharing and draw some sentiments. I guess this can't be a bad thing.. Looking back on yesteryear and trying to reflect on the times that I've had whilst on exchange. It'll definitely be same same but different.

After some unnecessary brainstorming, "The Power of 365" shall be the name of this project.
 
Project 365 / Reminisce / 365 days ago

While I can't promise that this project will succeed, I'll definitely try my best. Tomorrow, we'll head out to Malmö (as I've promised at the end of this post in Feb 2012 tsk)!

Finally, here's a wish for myself..
May I stop reminiscing and start being more current.

No comments:

Post a Comment