Monday, February 6, 2012

ah-choo!


Good day!
 
Floaty and light. Blue and grey. Doesn't feel too good to be sick.. i haven't fallen sick in more than a year so all the little buddies are out to attack me. Giddy spells, body aches, sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever, diarrhoea. You name it, I have it. 

Thanks to these ailments, here I am lying in bed hour after hour... still searching for that ideal outdoor advertisement for my individual presentation that's due this friday.... it's been weeks and i'm still at it :( 

Can't wait for tomorrow to be here so that I can head out to get my MC then rest even more.. and hopefully get to eat my favourite yusheng before CNY is over! 15 days have passed.. too fast!! 

Alright, off to do more work before resting for the day.. *cough cough sniff sniff*
Here's a cute yellow plushie that my sister bought from Action City today. So cute! That ^__^ face puts a smile on my sickly pale and white face.

 

  Have yourself a fantabulous week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment