Monday, February 20, 2012

CNY2012 !

birthday weekend was a crazyyyyy time dealing with the incessant amount of food and love. sisters and friends. school work and catching up! i shall blog about that once i am done with my mid terms this week... killing me slowly!!! :( but anyhow, thank you for the wonderful birthday :) else i would have spent all my time in bed with school work or something.. cant.wait.to.graduate! birthday post sooooon <3 love you everyone sisters and special friends. all the love in the big fat universe muack xoxo!

--
Ok, Finally the CNY post (part 1 of 3 parts?) since i've gotten the pics ready sometime ago! I'd better get this up before it starts to accumulate in my list of backlogs..this will be a whole lot of pictures with faces and less food and less anything! i couldnt get my camera-ready self back on.. so i got sian-ed with taking pictures especially when there's so many people around everywhere.. reverse culture shock uh... :p so, please meet my family on this blog today HAHAHAHA

anyway, I realise how CNY loses its fun as I get older (this could really be one of the signs of aging tsktsk). But nonetheless, a day of visitations, meeting up with relatives that i rarely meet! Not forgetting how CNY is always the time to feast on cny goodies :O my favourite being the love letters, pineapple tarts and nuts of all sorts. I also also also reallyyyy love yusheng!!



Day 1!

Daddy and Maggie
at my grandmother's place with the obscene amount of snacks hohoho ^^
Hazel
a series of 'me' thanks to hazel's spamming lol



me and my favourite: unsalted baked nuts omggggg i love you lol i finished more than half of what's in the middle bottle. i am fantastic and fat-tastic after that! lol 

doing crazy things as usual: crawling under the table
Joyce!





June & Kevin
my favourite rings for now! the black one's from online and the silver one's from ginatricot in Sweden and too big for me.. so i used the bling one from Poh Heng to stop it from falling. not bad a combi! 



My sisters <3 and our "make sure not squeezing arm fats" pose hahhaa



i love your face, hazel hahah





taking picture with the new york themed puzzle to relive our new york days. spiderman style. lol fat faces fail omgggg ahahahha

awesome bro-in-law




my nuts <3 there's a new type of nuts this year.. lotus seeds or something. so yummy so yummy. i've had SO MUCH nuts this cny and post-cny. to date, i've finished almost 3-4 bottles of... pistachio nuts, lotus seeds, peanuts, cashews. i really cannot explain how much i love nuts. im nuts!

and my 5" babies from Newlook that cannot be seen clearly :( better picture next time.. these shoes are so lovely!!
more feasting at our uncle's place! i've got all the food pics on instagram instead of in my camera because i usually need to do a quick snap before everyone devours the plate >:( shall export all of my instagram photos soon..



family <3

my niece, Trinity!


cousin and his wife and little one :')
moving back home to a house full of cny spirit; sg-style. gamble/play card/win money. something along those lines...
 
ok sad to say i've to leave this post as it is :( im in little mood to do up this post because it's lacking a lot of life and details in it :( i know i know :( 
 
my mind's all bogged up with those assignments. sigh.. i shall leave the next post to a better time where i have less burdens on my back... such as no assignments no projects hounding on me :( should be pretty soon once the study break comes end of this week!!!! 

till then, have a brilliant week and may we all pick up some money on the floor tomorrow :) we certainly need a few "omg i'm so lucky" moments sometimes too! 
 
BE BACK WITH AN AMAZING POST SOON <3





No comments:

Post a Comment