Saturday, February 25, 2012

Birthday surprise!

Hello hello!

Recess week is FINALLY here. It's been one of the craziest weeks, getting only 2 hours of sleep a day, mugging for mid terms (only to screw it up. so so sad), chiong for projects, doing work work work and more work. Despite all that rush, I'm glad to have been able to meet up with a few friends.. catching up and just knowing more about what's going on in their lives. It occurred to me that everyone else are leading concurrent lives.. how time waits for no man..

it's 3.30am now and I am still awake despite living on ~1.5 hours of sleep yesterday. It feels like i've been hit by insomnia. The feeling is terrible. I had all sorts of images running through my mind, feeling heat all over me eventhough the air-condition was at the lowest degree. i've only had 2 hours of sleep the previous day and sucks to be rolling in bed on the same night from 1.30am - 5.30am and then to wake up at 6.45am for a 8.30am class. i thought i could get better sleep!!! i really wonder if it could be all that caffeine in the green tea that i'm drinking every other day. right now, i'm just refusing to let my body rest.. i'm so hungry!

alright, i'd better stop rattling about my lack of sleep, my hunger, my attack on froyo the past two days.... here's the birthday surprise my sisters threw on my birthday, 17th Feb 2012! :)

Here are some random details.. I remember I was feeling snappy at 11.45pm ish on 16th Feb because i woke up from a nap right after dinner at 8ish-1145pm.. I slept 2h the day before (again 2hr?! :/ sometimes i wonder what's with me and these 2 hours sleep timings. driving me nuts. ), angrily headed to the showers..

spent my moment of 00:00 in the toilet hhahahahaha acting all calm and cool and pretending that i don't know that my sisters and mum remember that it's my birthday. haahahahha! took my time to tie the towel turban on my head, mum kept asking me when i was gonna get out of the toilet.. i acted cool when i got out of the toilet, saw no sisters .. so i asked my mum "no one at home meh?" *still acting* hahhahhaha

then jeng jeng! surprise behind my door. my sisters are my wonder girls <3

ok i'll let the pictures do the talking!!!

 .....

i opened my door to darkness and saw these cute "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" candles burning away furiously in my room + my sisters who were feeling all suffocated and warm with no ventilation because 'wind will blow the candles out' ! all these crazy things my sisters do for me always. I sometimes think that I take their awesome-ness for granted.. but truly, i can never feel safer with anyone else other than my sisters <3 ok don't emo now! i'll leave that for next time :)

well, sadly i wasn't armed with my trusty phone / camera! else i would have spammed phototaking till the candles melted to the end LOL kidding :) but i was honestly surprised though i kind of expected them to surprise me... v(^.^)v i wasn't expecting my sisters to bake these cupcakes just for me :) only because i've been complaining all the time when i was in Sweden that they've been baking too much without me... all the little details, all the little nonsense i say everyday.. they actually remember :') 

ok for real now, i'll let the pictures do the talking else i'll never have to sleep -.- / this post will never end.


 
a quick shot that i managed to take with the iphone before blowing out the flames! my sisters kept saying "omg 三姐 quick blow the candles. stop taking pictures!!!!" and i kept insisting how the angle wasn't right HAHAHAHAHA ok la don't piss them off :)

see how the candles all melted!!! so much for acting cool before entering my room. lol panicked like mad when i opened the door! 
  
23 red velvet cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting that my little sisters made. SO DAMN GOOOOOOD i need to help them sell these someday. so fluffy and moist!!  
 
they're so cute, i couldn't stop gushing over them.. couldn't stop taking pictures of them lolol 
"quick eat the cupcake!"
"omg ok!!! wait ah one more photo"
*snap*
"eat the cupcake"
"omg okok!!! wait ah one more!!!" 
 
idk how many times i said that hahahahaha my sisters know me best lol!
here's some cupcake photospam!
 
oh man, mighty old at 23! 
   
love this so much. before i blew out the flames, i realized the plates started melting because of the candles at the lowest tier. AHAHAHAHAH super epic. 
 
"OMG THE PLATE HAS HOLES"
"WHERE?!"
"HERE! AND HERE! EHHHH HERE ALSO!!! where else... "
"OMG QUICK BLOW CANDLE"
 
unforgettable!  
 
some random happy messy photos with my sisters!! :)      
see that Chanel card? my little-est sister (blue) made it!! darn pretty!
my little baker sister (yellow) baked the cupcakes!! damn yummy!
my crazy 2nd sister at the back (eh!? wearing my cardigan!?!?!? HAHAHAHHA) posing!!
    
all those holes in the frosting thanks to the candles hahahha   
all those holes in the plate thanks to the candles too hahahhah fantastic
 
hehehe so my family bought me a Chanel necklace that's so pretty and different from the classic Chanel diamonte necklace! but i eventually exchanged it for the classic piece >:(

my family's mad to get me such a lavish gift. i really didn't need these material belongings.. nothing can compare to the love that my family showers me with, every single day. whether i'm happy sad angry crazy and whathaveyou, i know i'm always taken care of <3 all the little details that you remember about me, all the big details that you don't remember about me (such as where to keep my shorts and tshirts). So imperfectly perfect! need no presents and big labels. i don't even know when i should wear it because i can't bear to! veryveryveryvery deeply appreciated and I promise to treat it well ok hazel maggie erjie dajie!!

well, so proud to say that smacked in the center of my life is the greatest gift ever: my supernoisy supermessy supercrazy but cozy family! 

alright omg 424am! shucksssssssss Heading to bed and I'll catch up with the rest of the birthday real soon!!!
gosh, i also need to learn to stop being so full of emotions when i blog. all these excessive expressions and exclamation marks...... need to stop being so high everytime i blog!!! 

till then!!! HAPPY WEEKENDS!! I'M SO HAPPY IT'S RECESS WEEK!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment